Insurance Repair & Crash Estimates
Accidents are Bad Enough: Let us Handle Insurance Repair & Crash Estimates
Even if you don't ride them on the street, your vehicles should be insured at all times. Why? Because you never know what can happen. And if you do ride your vehicles on the street, know that even a small accident can create a big bill. If you lay your motorcycle down it could cost you close to $1,000 just to replace the scratched and cracked pieces, and that's just cosmetic. In another scenario, if you're driving around on your UTV and someone crashes into your ride and drives an axle into your transmission, that could cost you upwards of $5,000 to repair.
Insurance is important! At Pro Motorsports AZ, we do crash estimates for a wide variety of insurance companies, including Acuity, Geico, State Farm, Auto Owners Insurance Company and many more. When you have an accident or if you're just not sure if it's covered under your policy, call your insurance company...then call us.
We'll do insurance crash estimates for any powersports equipment that you have insurance on, including jet skis, ATVs, UTVs, motorcycles, dirtbikes, and we'll work with any insurance company you have.
How Insurance Repair & Crash Estimates at Pro Motorsports AZ Work
After an accident, it's important to choose a trusted mechanic to repair your vehicle to the condition it was in before the accident. Pro Motorsports AZ is an service center for all insurance companies.
We'll repair everything that needs to be repaired on your motorcycle, ATV, UTV or watercraft, or make an honest assessment if your vehicle isn't salvageable. Plus, we'll process the paperwork to get you back out riding and driving in no time. We would like to see you enjoying your investment instead of waiting on the dealership to repair it!
Steps for Insurance Repair
& Crash Estimates
1. Tow in your vehicle or we'll pick it up (pickup/delivery are free within 15 miles).
2. Once the unit is here, we'll contact the insurance provider and let them know we've received it.
3. We'll perform a crash estimate and forward that on to the
4. The insurance provider will review the list of parts/labor and notify us if they are going to move forward with repairs.
5. Occasionally the insurance provider may send out an adjuster to go over the damages, but you do not need to be present for this step.
6. If the insurance provider approves the repairs, they will issue a check to either the insured or to us directly.
7. We'll complete the repairs and notify you when your
vehicle is ready.
8. If for any reason they do not authorize the repairs, the only charge would be a one hour charge of $95.00 for the crash estimate.
Give us a call today or contact us to schedule an appointment. Don't forget we offer FREE pickup and delivery within 15 miles of our location. So let us handle your repairs and alleviate the stress!